A quick and easy slice that satisfies the sweet tooth!
Ingredients (makes 1 11cm x 27cm slice)
- 200g Chocolate, broken up
- 2 1/2 cups Cornflakes
- 1/2 cup Sultanas
- 1/2 cup Dried apricots, chopped
- 1/4 cup Desiccated coconut (optional)
- 1/4 cup Glace cherries (optional)
- 1/2 cup Unsalted peanuts or hazelnuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 tin Condensed milk
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in short bursts until smooth.
- Pour into a lined slice pan, and place into the fridge to set
- Mix all other ingredients together until well combined, and then press onto the chocolate base.
- Bake in a moderate oven (180 degrees) for 15 minutes or until golden
- Remove and allow to cool, before putting in the fridge to set completely