This lobster salad is a lovely refreshing meal or side salad for Spring or Summer!
Ingredients (serves 6 | makes 6 individual salads (as pictured))
- 6 crayfish/lobster
- 100 mls lime juice
- 150 grams butter (cubed)
- 1.5 teaspoons chopped chives
- Cut down underside of tail to remove lobster meat from shell. You can either cut it in half ,and leave whole, or slice into medallions.
- Place lime juice in small saucepan and bring slowly to the boil over low heat.
- Using a wire whisk add butter cube by cube until all are melted.
- Add chives and combine well.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange salad ingredients of choice on plate and add lobster.
- Drizzle with lime butter and serve immediately.