Ingredients (makes 20 slices)
- 2 Packets Arnotts Lattice Biscuits
- 1 Cup Caster Sugar
- 400g Cream Cheese - Room Temperature
- 100g Butter - Room Temperature
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Lemons, Zested
- 1 teaspoon (large) Vanilla Essence
- 3 teaspoons Gelatine
- 1/3 cup water
- Dissolve gelatine in lukewarm water. Allow to stand.
- Beat together sugar and cream cheese. Add softened butter until combined
- Mix through lemon juice, rind and vanilla essence. Once combined add gelatine mixture, and beat well.
- In a baking dish or cake tin, place 1 packet of biscuits to cover the bottom layer completely. Use only whole biscuits.
- Pour the filling over the biscuit layer. Then using the other packet of biscuits place them directly over the top of the biscuits from the bottom layer (this will enable easy cutting).
- Cover and refrigerate until set. Cut into squares, as per the biscuit layout.