A great pasta dish to use up leftover ham. It’s even more delicious when it’s baked in the oven.
Looking for ways to keep your little one entertained? See what mums are saying about Playskool Play, Stow and Go Toys.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 400g Pasta
- 200g Ham (sliced thinly)
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 100ml Thickened Cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesn
- 1/3 cup Parsley
- Cook pasta in large saucepan
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat and cook ham for 4-5 minutes (or until crisp).
- Mix eggs, cream and parmesan in a bowl.
- Drain pasta and return to pan, adding the ham, parsley and the egg mixture.
- Toss the ingredients and serve straight away.