A great pasta dish to use up leftover ham. It’s even more delicious when it’s baked in the oven!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 400g Pasta
- 200g Ham (sliced thinly)
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 100ml Thickened Cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesn
- 1/3 cup Parsley
- Cook pasta in large saucepan
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat and cook ham for 4-5 minutes (or until crisp).
- Mix eggs, cream and parmesan in a bowl.
- Drain pasta and return to pan, adding the ham, parsley and the egg mixture.
- Toss the ingredients and serve straight away.