I had this yummy sauce with wedges. I made it by accident when I found the packet sauce needed a little something extra flavour wise.
- 1 Packet of Creamy Garlic and pepper sauce (I used McCormick's)
- 1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon Mustard (optional)
- Make sauce in small saucepan on stove with milk, as per packet directions
- While sauce is still hot add Parmesan and optional mustard and stir until melted
- Pour into serving jug or dipping bowl and enjoy with wedges or jacket potatoes.