The flavours of the roast garlic and leek really make this dish!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1/2 Pumpkin Diced and roasted
- 2 Garlic cloves roasted
- 1 Leek roasted
- 1 Onion, Diced and Roasted
- 3 cups Pouring cream
- 1 Cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbl spoon Extra virgin olive oil
- 50g Roast pumpkin seeds
- Dice all vegetables and place in a bowl with olive oil salt, pepper and nutmeg, coat well and roast until cooked
- Place all roast vegetables in a food processor, blender or saucepan with a bar mix and process until smooth, adding cream gradually. Strain into a saucepan and reheat
- Serve with a dollop of Greek yogurt and roasted seeds
Notes... We often have this with garlic prawns...yum!