I love chicken wings – but only when they are crispy! Ideal served with a fresh salad
Ingredients (serves 6 | makes 24 wings)
- 2kg chicken wings - I buy the bulk pack from Woollies
- oil spray for the tray , and the tops of the wings
- seasoning of your choice, just salt for me!
- oil spray the tray lightly to stop the wings from sticking
- lay the wings out on the tray - some like to cut off the tips, I like to leave them on
- cook until crispy in a moderate oven - takes about an hour or so. the meat will be moist, and the skin uber crispy means they are done