A very easy and tasty dish – Indian style – crisp masala okra.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- half kg okra
- 2 tbsp dried mango powder
- to taste salt
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- to cook oil
- Wash and dry the okra. Slit the okra lengthwise.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a separate plate and fill the mix in the slit okra.
- Cook in oil on low heat. Keep covered. When almost done, raise the heat and start moving the cooked okras around, this will make them crispy.
- They are now ready to eat!