A great little nibble that is easy and quick to make and your guests will love them!
Ingredients (makes 20 large olives)
- 20 Large fetta stuffed green olives
- 3/4 cup Breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp Parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- Oil for shallow frying
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- Mix the breadcrumbs, parsley and garlic powder together
- Roll each olive in the beaten egg, and then in the breadcrumbs, pressing slightly on each one to make sure the coating sticks
- Heat oil in a frypan until hot – test this by dropping a few breadcrumbs into the oil, if it bubbles, it’s ready.
- Cook the olives in batches, until golden and crispy. Serve immediately while warm, or can be reheated in the oven at a later date, they may not just be as crispy