Mmmmm Crunchie cheesecake! A delicious and easy dessert!
Ingredients (serves 5 | makes 1 large cake)
- 1 packet biscuits
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 2 Tbsp cocoa
- 80 grams butter
- 500 grams Philadelphia Cream Cheese blocks, softened
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 200g block Cadbury Crunchie chocolate block melted
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 10 mini Crunchie bars crushed up (or equivalent in large bars)
- Combine the biscuits, almond meal, cocoa and butter in a food processor then press into base of a greased and lined 20cm round springform pan. This can be baked at 180 for 10-15 mins or you can simply chill in the fridge for it to firm.
- Beat the philly and sugar in an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the melted crunchie chocolate and cream and beat until combined.
- Pour mixture over the prepared base. Add the crushed up crunchie bars all over the top.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Enjoy!