This crunchy muesli is packed full of tasty goodness making it the perfect breakfast or afternoon snack.
Ingredients (makes 10 bowls)
- 1 cup Coconut Flakes
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Mixed Nuts - chopped
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 2 tablespoons Sunflower Seeds
- 1/4 cup Dried Cranberries
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Preheat oven to 120C.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a big bowl except the cranberries.
- Melt coconut oil and honey together on the stove top or in the microwave then add to the dry ingredients and mix so that everything is coated.
- Line a baking tray and spread mixture across it evenly (you may need to use 2 trays).
- Cook for 10 mins then turn and cook for another 10 mins or until golden.
- Allow to cool, add cranberries then serve with yoghurt and fresh fruit.