These curried deviled eggs are quick, easy and delicious!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Black & Gold mayonnaise
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Boil your kettle.
- Fill a pot with the boiling water.
- Add vinegar.
- Carefully prick a hole in each egg, and lower into the pot using a spoon. Stir gently.
- Boil on the stove for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, and drain.
- Fill the pot with cold tap water.
- Peel while still slightly warm, and cut in half lengthways.
- Gently scoop out the yolks and mash them with a spoon.
- Add 2 Tbsp mayonnaise and mix well.
- Add 1 tsp (or more to taste), of curry powder, and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into egg yolk divots and refrigerate until needed, or serve immediately, if you wish.