This curried egg sandwich is quick to whip up and you can change ingredients to your taste. Add more, less or leave out all together. Bread can of course be changed to your favourite.
Ingredients (serves 2 | makes 2 Sandwiches)
- 2 Hard boiled eggs
- 2-3 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Curry powder
- 1 Tbsp Gherkins, finely chopped
- A sprinkle of Salt and pepper
- Small handful of Lettuce leaves
- 2 slices Sourdough bread
- 1/2 tsp Capers
- Mash the eggs with mayonnaise, gherkin, capers, salt and pepper.
- Spread bread with butter, top with egg and lettuce.
- Sandwich together and enjoy!