These dairy free chia pancakes are a slightly healthier option for breakfast or even school lunchbox snacks (minus the nuts on top).
Ingredients (serves 6 | makes 20 )
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste (optional)
- 1.5 cups Almond Milk, Soy Milk or Almond/Coconut Milk
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 2 cups Self Raising Flour (wholemeal SR flour optional)
- 1/4 cup White Chia Seeds
- Combine all ingredients into the large bowl of a food processor.
- Blitz on low until combined (approx 30 seconds).
- Increase speed to medium/high and blitz for a further 1 minute.
- Allow mixture to rest for 10 - 15 minutes before cooking pancakes.
- Serve with a drizzle of honey, golden syrup or rice malt syrup and a sprinkle of toasted slivered almonds and toasted shredded coconut.