Dairy free, egg free chocolate cake that is moist and delicious!
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 1 1/2 Cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon White Vinegar
- 5 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Water
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line round or square cake tin with baking paper. You can also use this recipe to make cupcakes.
- Combine dry ingredients in bowl. Make three depressions in flour mixture, 2 Small, one large.
- In first depression, add vinegar. In second, add vanilla essence. In large depression, add oil.
- Pour cup of water over mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared cake tin and place in oven for 30-35 minutes, testing with skewer to ensure it is cooked through. Adjust cooking time for cupcakes to approximately 20-25 minutes testing with skewer.
- Once cooled, dust with icing sugar to serve or decorate as you wish. I usually whip coconut cream and make dairy free chocolate icing and top work berries!
Notes... Perfect for anyone with allergies!