Delicious, creamy and dairy free with no added sugar! You will love these ice-creams. So easy to make, you can prepare them the day before serving. The perfect dessert.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 250g fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 egg whites
- 6 egg whites
- 80g 70% dark chocolate (Green & Black 70% dark chocolate is dairy free)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp almond milk
- To prepare the strawberry ice-cream, blend or mash strawberries and place in a bowl with the honey and egg whites.
- Use an electric beater to beat all the ingredients together for 10 minutes or until stiff. Transfer to a container and place in the freezer. Freeze for 8 hours or prepare the day before serving.
- To prepare the chocolate ice-cream, beat egg whites until stiff.
- Melt chocolate. Add honey to the chocolate and stir until dissolved. Mix in milk. Gently fold chocolate mixture into the egg whites. Place in a container and freeze for 8 hours or prepare the day before serving.