Start the day with a cuppa/ coffee and this super moist dark choc chiffon cake.
Ingredients (makes 1 cake)
- 5 Eggs yolks
- 100 grams Fresh milk
- 60 ml Corn oil
- 130 grams NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Melts Dark Choc
- 50 grams Plain flour
- 20 grams NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 5 Egg whites
- 50 grams Sugar
- Chocolate meises
- Melt NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Melts Dark Choc over double boiler, stir until smooth and set aside to cool.
- Mix well in a bowl eggs yolks, corn oil, milk and melted dark choc. Sift in the flour, NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Cocoa Powder and baking powder. Mix well.
- Beat eggs whites and sugar until stiff peaks. Fold in the egg yolks mixture. Mix well and pour into 20 cm chiffon pan. Bake at 170C for 45 mins. Remove and let it cool in a wire rack.
- Decorate the top with whipping cream and sprinkle with Chocolate meises. Slice and ready to serve.