Quick and healthy stir fry recipe that has endless options of how it can be made.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Brown sugar
- 3 tsp Garlic paste/minced garlic
- 2 tsp Minced ginger
- 250 g Asian noodles of your choice
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 3 Celery stalks, diced
- 1 Carrot, diced
- 1 Onion, diced
- 2 C Cabbage, shredded
- In a small bowl whisk together soy sauce, sugar, garlic and ginger, set aside.
- Cook noodles as required. If fresh these will cook in about 5 minutes, if from a package follow the directions on the pack as they will most likely already be cooked and will just need to be submerged in water for 2-3 minutes to separate.
- Heat oil over medium high heat in a wok and add celery, carrot and onion.
- Cook vegetables for 3-4 minutes until soft.
- Add cabbage and mix together. Cover and let cook for 1 minute.
- Add sauce and noodles and stir until well combined, about 2 minutes.
- Dish up and enjoy.