This pie is so easy to make and delicious! You can add a mix of whatever vegetables you like!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 3 bacon rashers
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1+ cup vegetables (whichever you like)
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Place butter in frypan add diced bacon and onion stir until browned.
- Add the bacon and onion to the flour and stir through the grated vegetables.
- Whisk eggs and milk together, mix together with flour and veggie mix, season if desired.
- Pour into a greased pie dish and top with cheese. Bake until golden and set (about 30 minutes). Serve hot.