Maggi recipe that is quick and easy, for all the family to enjoy! All you need to do is follow the Maggi Risotto Base instructions on the back of the packet and you have a really enjoyable meal for the family.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 packet Maggi risotto base
- 500g Chicken fillet, sliced
- 1 medium Onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (210g) Pumpkin, diced
- 1 1/4 cups Arborio rice
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Light cream
- 1 cup Baby spinach
- Spray large deep frying pan with oil and heat. Add chicken, cook 2 mins, add onion and pumpkin, cook for further 3 mins. Stir through rice.
- In a large jug, combine MAGGI Risotto Base and 4 cups (1L) hot water. Add half of the water mixture to the pan; cook rice for 10 mins over a medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining water mixture and cook for a further 10 mins or until rice is just tender; stir occasionally, add cream and cook for a further 2 mins. Stir through baby spinach and serve.
- Garnish with cracked pepper and crumbled feta.