These Donut Cupcakes are such a delicious treat.
Ingredients (serves 14 | makes 14 cupcakes)
- 1 3/4 cups Plain Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/3 cup Canola or vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup White sugar
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup separate white sugar (for coating)
- 1/4 tsp separate cinnamon (for coating)
- 1.2 cup melted butter (for coating)
- Combine Dry ingredients. Mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl .
- Add liquids to dry mix and combine well. Spoon mix into prepared cupcake liners in tin.
- Bake at 180c for 20 minutes
- While cupcakes are baking prepare sugar coating by combining the sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. While cupcake are still hot dip the tops into the melted butter and then into the sugar coating.