A great biscuit recipe given to me by a dear friend.
Ingredients (makes 40 Biscuits)
- 125 grams Butter, softened
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup Plain Flour
- 1/2 cup Self-Raising Flour
- 2 tbsp Cocoa
- 125 grams White Choc Chips
- 125 grams Milk or Dark Choc Chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Cream butter, sugar and vanilla essence until light.
- Add egg and mix well. Add flours and cocoa, mix well. Fold in choc chips.
- Drop 1 teaspoon of mixture for each biscuit onto tray. Bake for approximately 12-15 minutes. Bake in batches if required. Cool on tray for 10 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.