Easy and quick recipe for school lunchboxes. Great for party too. I use ice cream sticks so it is easy to eat, easy to hold.
Ingredients (makes 20 20)
- 1 pack Ingham's chicken meatballs
- 1 egg Lightly beaten
- 2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- Ice cream sticks
- Dip the Ingham's chicken meatballs into the beaten egg one by one.
- Then roll them into panko breadcrumbs until fully coated
- Insert the lollipop stick into the meatballs and ready to be fried.
- After golden brown, dry on the rack to keep them crispy