A quick a tasty change to grilling chicken and fish!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1/4 Cup Paprika
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbs Garlic Powder
- 3 Tbs Salt
- 2 Tbs Onion Powder
- 2 Tbs Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tbs Dried Parsley
- 1 Tbs Chipotle Powder (Optional)
- Combine everything in a small bowl and stir well
- Sprinkle over raw chicken or pork and pat into the meat. You should thoroughly cover the outside of the meat with the rub. Grill meat as you normally would
- Store any left over rub (that hasn’t touched the raw meat) in an airtight container to use at a later date.