Easy Middle Eastern recipe, serve with Yogurt, Tabbouleh, Couscous and flat bread for the complete feast!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 Whole Chicken (or you can purchase breasts or thigh fillets)
- 1 Sachet of Dukkah mix
- Cut up chicken into serving sizes (if not already portioned)
- Place chicken and the dukkah in a medium bowl and toss until the chicken is lightly coated.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat.
- Add the dukkah crusted chicken and cook for 2 minutes on each side, or until golden