Hearty recipe for those that love sticky BBQ ribs.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 2-3kgs Beef ribs, cut to size
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce
- 1 tspn crushed garlic
- 1 Tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Add half the oil to inner pot, press SAUTE/SEAR HIGH TEMP, set cook time for 10 mins and press START. Cook ribs in batches until browned (Do not close lid).
- Thoroughly mix in all other ingredients, making sure to coat the meat. Marinade can be mixed in a separate bowl and poured over meat if you find that easier (I like to save on clean up so do it the cheat's way).
- Seal lid, cook SLOW COOK LOW TEMP for 8 hours or cook MEAT/POULTRY in Pressure cooking for 35 mins. Press START.
- Once cooked, carefully remove lid. To reduce the marinade, Press SAUTE/SEAR LOW TEMP for 5-10 mins.
- Plate cooked ribs and ladle over that beautiful sticky BBQ marinade. Serve immediately.