If you’re after a super easy 10 minute dinner for a health conscious family, you have to give this Easy Calamari Salad Recipe a try. So fresh, full of flavour but deliciously light on kilojoules!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 300g John West pre packaged sweet chilli Calamari
- 1 Lime
- 2 tbspn Kewpie Japanese Mayo
- 1 cup Coleslaw (Pre packaged coles or woolies)
- half Small cubed cucumber
- half Butter Lettuce
- 1 spanish onion
- 10 Cherry tomatos halved
- Pan fry the calamari .
- Prepare the salad with lettuce, cucumber, red onion, tomato and coleslaw and mix in a salad bowl with Kewpie Mayo stirred through .
- Add calamari to salad and serve with lime wedges