This quiche is delicious served with a garden salad and fresh bread rolls.
This dish can be prepared during the day, stored in the fridge and popped in the oven before dinner.
Ingredients (serves 5)
- 250 g packet of chopped frozen spinach (defrosted in the fridge the night before)
- ½ small onion, finely diced
- 100 g raw pumpkin, grated
- 5 eggs
- 80 g cheese, grated
- 80 g Danish fetta cheese, crumbled roughly
- 125 ml milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan forced and line a pie dish with baking paper.
- Snip the corner off the spinach bag and squeeze out the excess moisture.
- Mix all ingredients, pour into lined pie dish and bake for approximately 1 hour or until firm and golden.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.