This is our favourite TV dinner served with a side of veggies or salad.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 2 Chicken breast - cut into small pieces
- 3-4 tbsp Red or green pesto
- 2-3 handfuls Bread crumbs or panko or crushed cornflakes
- 2-3 tbsp Oil
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Put the chicken and pesto in a bowl and mix together until all the chicken is covered.
- Pour the oil into a shallow baking dish, just enough to cover and place into the oven for 5 minutes.
- Put the bread crumbs in a freezer bag and add the chicken in small batches. Shake each batch around until chicken pieces are coated.
- Place the nuggets onto the heated baking tray, no pieces touching, and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.