These cupcakes are quick and easy to make!
Ingredients (makes 12 Patty cakes)
- 110 grams Butter, softened
- 3/4 cup White sugar
- 3/4 cup Self-raising powder
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 2 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 180 degress. Line a patty cake tin with cases.
- In a bowl, whisk together all the ingredients until smooth and well blended.
- Spoon into paper cases and bake for approximately 15 minutes until well risen and firm to touch. Cool in tin for 5 minutes and the cool completely on a wire rack.
- Decorate if desired.
Notes... This is such an easy recipe that my kids often whip these up!