This is SO easy and my kids loved it. The new Ingham’s chicken breast nuggets taste amazing and you know they’re made of nothing but chicken breast so completely guilt free !!! I always recommend making more as the kids want more and so will you!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 8 Ingham's Free Range Chicken Breast Nuggets
- 1 Cup Couscous
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas
- 1 Carrot Sliced
- Pre-heat oven to 200 , then place the Ingham's Free Range Chicken Breast Nuggets in a baking tray and set timer for 20 mins.
- Meanwhile, fill up the kettle and boil, add 1-1 1/2 cups of boiling water to the couscous. Set to one side.
- Pour the remaining boiling water in a pan and cook the carrots , add the frozen peas in for the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain the veggies, add butter or olive oil to the couscous to taste and fluff up with a fork. I use cookie cutters, ginger bread men, dinousaurs and star shapes to make the couscous a bit more fun for the kids so literally place the shape on the plate and fill it with couscous and let it set for a couple of minutes into the shape before removing the shape!
- Once 20 mins are up, take out the nuggets and serve!