Ingredients (serves 6)
- 500 grams Chicken breasts or thighs, chopped
- 1 Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Ginger, minced
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Madras curry powder
- 400 grams Diced tomatoes
- 400 grams Coconut milk or cream
- 4 Whole cloves
- 4 Cardamom pods
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- Coriander & Natural Yogurt to garnish
- Add all ingredients to your slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours (or until chicken is cooked).
- Serve with rice and a spoonful of natural yoghurt & garnish with coriander.
Notes... There is a lot of liquid in this recipe which we love however, if you like it thicker just reduced the coconut milk by about half.
Also nice served with chopped coriander.