A really quick and easy lasagne.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 500g Lean mince
- 1 Packet Fresh Lasagne Sheets
- 1 Jar Bechamel Sauce
- 400g Tinned Tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Shredded cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Brown mince and add oregano, garlic, tinned tomatoes and tomato paste and cook for 5 mins.
- Split the mince into three and place 1/3 on the bottom of a baking dish. Place lasagne sheets on top and cover with 1/3 jar of Bechamel sauce. Repeat twice more ie mince, sheets, bechamel sauce and sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Place in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approx 35 mins or until brown.