This Lemon Cheesecake is so easy to make … there’s no baking required!
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 250 gram Plain biscuits, crushed
- 125 gram Butter
- 250 gram Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tin Nestle Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Lemon juice
- Melt butter in a saucepan or microwave. Add butter to the crushed buiscuits and press into a 20cm springform pan or 4 x 10cm pans (that's the size I have used in the photo). Chill for approximately 30 minutes.
- Beat the cream cheese until light, gradually adding the condensed milk, then the lemon juice. Pour into the base and chill for approximately 2 hours.
- Serve as is or add fresh cream and fruit.