Quick and easy and great for an afternoon snack. The lemon zest makes it not too sweet.
Ingredients (makes 25 )
- 2 packets Marie Biscuits
- 250gm Butter- melted
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups desicated coconut
- 1 lemon- rind only
- 1 1/2 cups icing sugar
- 2 lemons- rind and juice
- Crush the biscuits. Mix together with the coconut.
- Add the lemon rind, melted butter and condensed milk.
- Press into a slab tin and chill for 1-2 hours.
- mix together icing sugar, lemon rind and juice.
- Ice the base and refrigerate until set.
- cut into bite sized pieces.