This mini meatball recipe is a quick and easy recipe that is also really good to make in the slow cooker. My fussy little one will even eat this, it can make 6 or more meals depending how big a portion they need and how many vegetables you put in.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 150-200g mince meat
- 1-2 cans chopped tomatoes (blended if fussy eater)
- 2 carrots (grated)
- 1/2 large zucchini (grated)
- 1/2 brown onion (finely chopped)
- handful sweet potato (grated)
- Roll the mince meat into very small balls depending on your child's progress in eating solids.
- Throw in the vegetables and meatballs and let them slightly cook. (You can add any vegetables you like).
- Add the tomatoes and let it all simmer checking everything is soft and tender and the meatballs are cooked through. Around 30 mins is usually enough as the meatballs are small, just give a little longer if they are not cooked through.