Everyone that has tried this slice loves it and wants more (as well as the recipe of course)!
Ingredients (makes 24 slices)
- 250g Plain biscuits
- 80g Butter, melted
- 2 x 395g NESTLE Condensed Milk
- 375g NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Chocolate Melts (Milk, White or Dark)
- Preheat oven to 180C Process biscuits with melted butter. Press into a slice tray and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Pour the NESTLE condensed milk over the base. Reduce oven temperature to 165C and bake for half an hour.
- Let it cool in slice tray for half and hour, melt NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Chocolate Melts in the microwave and top evenly over caramel. Refrigerate for best results a couple of hours, then ready to cut into squares or fingers. Enjoy