A quick no bake, no fuss, fancy looking celebration cake!
Ingredients (serves 20)
- 1 Cadbury Chocolate Ice Cream Cake (from Coles)
- 38 Kit Kat fingers (19 twins)
- 400 grams Smarties/Beanies
- Take ice cream out of packaging and place on round cake board. Be sure you have a container or box that can fit cake as you will want to put this back in the freezer when finished.
- Use twin kit kats or break into twins and place around cake. Tie ribbon around kit kats.
- Pour Smarties or Beanies on top and distribute evenly. Wah la!!!