A great looking easy cake for a birthday or birthday party!
Ingredients (makes 1 Cake Cake)
- 1 Square Prepacked sponge cake x 2
- 1 Tbsp Strawberry Jam
- 150ml Fresh Cream
- 1 Packet Fondant icing pink
- 1 Packet Fondant icing black
- 5 Pearl decorations
- Take the sponge cake out of packet and put aside.
- Get the pink fondant icing and roll out and cut into a square to fit on top of the cake. Roll the black icing to fit around the sides, also you get creative and make a crown out of the black icing and put aside.
- Whip the cream until it is thick.
- Grab the sponge cake and spread the jam on the bottom layer sponge followed by the cream and put the other sponge on top.
- Place the pink icing on top of the cake and the black icing around the sides with the crown on top.
- Place pearls on the crown and candles as decorations.