This easy Pumpkin Soup is a one pot wonder.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 1/2 pumpkin, cut into chunks
- 1 potato, diced
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 750ml beef or chicken stock
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 t minced garlic
- 1 small chilli chopped (optional)
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to season
- cream, to serve
- Heat olive oil in pressure cooker. Add pumpkin chunks, potato, onion, chilli (optional) garlic and carrot. Gently cook over low heat until onion is lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add the stock, and place lid on cooker. Make sure valve is switched to Seal. Choose the SOUP function on Phillips All-In-One Cooker and programme timer for 25 mins.
- Allow Phillips All-In-One Cooker to work its magic. Once time has elapsed, release pressure, and carefully open lid (cooker will beep when finished) Blitz soup using a stick blender - I like mine silky smooth, so blitz accordingly. Season to taste
- Serve with a small swirl of cream (optional) and some crusty bread