A quick and easy way to make sang choi bow with hidden veg. You can also serve it on a bed of baby spinach to up the veg content.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 250g minced beef
- 1 packet vermicelli noodles
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- Place vermicelli noodles in boiling water and let sit.
- Cook mince in a frypan until browned. Add grated carrot and zucchini and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Add drained vermicelli noodles and stir through.
- In a separate container, mix the cornflour, egg, soy and oyster sauce together to make a smooth paste. Add to the mince mixture and stir through thoroughly until thickened.
- Turn out into a bowl or plate.