It’s very easy and tasty yoghurt muffins. You can add any jam, icecream topping, choc chips, or frozen berries as you like.
Ingredients (makes 12 muffins)
- 2 eggs
- 80g caster sugar
- 100g Jalna POT SET GREEK YOGHOURT
- 100g milk
- 240g plain flour, sift
- 11/2tsp baking powder
- (optional) jam, icecream topping, choc chips, frozen berries etc.
- Preheat oven to 180c. Line 12-hole muffin pan with paper cases.
- Whisk egg and sugar in a medium bowl.
- Add yoghurt and milk, and whisk well. Add sifted flour and baking powder, fold gently with spatula. (If you add any jam or choc chip, add them and combine lightly.)
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan, and bake for 20-25 minutes until cooked.