An easy and super tasty pickles recipe for children with egg and/or dairy allergies. These pikelets taste amazing on their own and freeze well, making them the perfect lunchbox treat.
Ingredients (makes 15 )
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 tbs honey
- 185ml coconut milk
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- Add mashed banana, honey and coconut milk to a bowl. Mix to combine.
- Add flour gradually, while stirring, until mixture is the consistency of thick paint.
- Heat up non stick frypan over a medium heat. Add tablespoonfuls of mixture to the pan and cook until bubbles appear.
- Flip the pikelets over and cook until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and serve with honey and chopped up fruit.