These delicious muffins are very rich and freeze really well!
Ingredients (serves 8 | makes 8 muffins)
- 132g Flour
- 4 Tblsp Cocoa Powder
- 100g Soft brown sugar
- 1 & 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 3/4 tsp Bicarb Soda
- 40ml Vegetable oil
- 70ml Apple puree or prune juice
- 200ml Milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients together in another bowl then add wet ingredients to dry and mix lightly until just combined. Don't over mix.
- Scoop out mix into 8 muffin cases and bake at 180 C or 170 C fan forced for approximately 20 minutes.