Egg & Dairy Free pancake recipe.
Ingredients (makes 9 Pancakes)
- 1 half cups Self Raising Flour
- half cup Vege or Canola oil
- 1 cup Rice Milk or Soy Milk
- 2 drops White Vinegar
- Half cup Caster Sugar
- Mix Flour, Sugar , oil and milk Mix together until there are no lumps.
- Place frypan on a medium heat and prep with a small amount of oil or butter. Spoon small amounts of batter onto fry pan allowing at least 5 cm between each spoonful (the pancakes will spread a little once in the pan).
- Flip pancakes when they start to bubble - don't wait until the whole pancake is bubbled as they will be more on the burnt side.