A delicious banana bread recipe without using eggs!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 400 grams Ripe bananas
- 400 grams All purpose flour
- 300 grams Milk
- 80 grams Coconut oil
- 100 grams Sweetener of your choice (I used agave nectar)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 100 grams Walnuts
- 2 Tbsp Baking powder
- Combine 3 bananas in a bowl and mash with a fork. Add in all your wet ingredients to this; milk, oil, vanilla, agave nectar.
- In another bowl add in your flour, baking powder and walnuts and stir.
- Next add your dry ingredients to your wet mixture and stir until well combined. Add your mixture to a baking tray and cook for 25 minutes or until the top is slightly golden.