These eggless biscuits are a huge hit in my house – easy to make and great for school lunchboxes.
Ingredients (makes 35 Biscuits)
- 60g Butter, softened
- 1/3 cup Caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 tbls Vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup Self-raising flour
- Smarties, M&M's (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line baking tray.
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla until fluffy. Add oil and flour. Mix with wooden spoon to form a soft dough.
- Roll 1 tsp of mixture into a ball and flatten slightly. Place on tray. Continue until all dough is used up. Optional: gently press smarties onto biscuits.
- Bake for 10-12minutes or until light brown. Cool on trays.