French toast is a quick and easy recipe that the whole family will love.
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? Read the DETTOL Liquid Hand Wash reviews here
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 6 slices of french toast )
- 6 Eggs
- Pinch salt
- 6 Slices of bread
- 20 grams of butter
- 2 Bananas
- Maple syrup for drizzling
- Combine eggs and salt in big bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Place slice of bread into bowl and immerse making sure both sides are wet.
- Place butter or oil spray in hot non stick frying pan and cook until lightly golden and turn and repeat for opposite side. Repeat process for each slice.
- Place on plate and cover with bananas or strawberries (berries go well to) and lightly drizzle with golden syrup.