This fairybread Christmas tree is fantastic for kids Christmas parties!
Ingredients (makes 1 Tree)
- Hundreds & thousands
- Butter as many slices as you need. For my tree, I used 6 slices.
- Remove the crusts. Cover in hundreds n thousands.
- Cut 4 triangles per slice of bread. Arrange in the shape of a Christmas tree starting from the top.
- For the trunk use the bread crusts, or chocolate spread on bread.
- If you have another colour sprinkles, you make like to cut out a star shape piece of bread and cover for the top of the tree.