Quick, easy and nutritious
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 2 eggs
- splash milk
- salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 1-2 slices smoked ham , chopped
- 1 small avocado , roughly 'smashed'
- Tobasco sauce ( optional )
- Beat the eggs
- Add the milk and salt and pepper , mix well
- Pour into warm non stick pan and sprinkle ham on top
- Keep stirring and scraping off the bottom of the pan until cooked and fluffy
- Placed smashed avo on to a piece of toast and sprinkle with as much tabasco as desired
Notes... Easy and filling. Perfect lunch or dinner when you don't feel like anything too heavy. Cheese can be sprinkled over the top if desired for an extra flavour hit.